L'Esprit de Sacré Coeur
- To the 540 guests who attended L’Esprit and enjoyed the evening of friendship and community, while dancing and bidding at The Fairmont Hotel.
- To our Sponsors - we are so grateful for your support of Sacred Heart education.
- For the complete list, click here.(link to list on website)
- To our Auction Donors – for all of the fabulous items!
- To our Auction Buyers – sales of over $73,000 for the Online Auction began the momentum.
- Silent Auction sales came in at $80,000, and the Live Auction at $80,300!
- Thank you Tiffany & Co. and congratulations to our Tiffany Raffle winners! To everyone who purchased raffle tickets, thank you and better luck next year.
Thank you again to all who participated in any way! And one more thank you to the Wine Auction participants. L’Esprit du Vin, along with the Tuition Raffle, kicked off L’Esprit last fall. It was an outstanding party and very successful in its own right.
Sponsored by Parents of the Heart, Sacred Heart’s parent organization, L’Esprit de Sacré Coeur is the Schools’ most important fundraising event. It’s the party of the year, and proceeds directly benefit the unrestricted annual operating needs of the Academy and Hardey. The evening includes dinner and dancing, a live and silent auction, and the presentation of the Schools’ prestigious Goal Award.