Directions, Parking, Transportation
Sacred Heart Schools is located on the northeast side of Chicago, overlooking Lake Michigan, just south of Loyola University and Evanston.
Click map for directions.
From the North
From I-94 E or US-41 S, exit east on W Touhy Ave. Turn right at N Lincoln Ave. Turn left at W Devon Ave and continue east to N Sheridan Rd.
From the South
From I-90 W or I-94 W, exit I-55 N to N Lake Shore Dr. Take N Lake Shore Dr (US-41) north to Hollywood. Turn right at Sheridan Rd.
The Schools are served by public transportation, with bus stops near the Schools' front door (CTA routes #147 and #151). The Granville "L" station (Red Line) is located 1-1/2 blocks west of the Schools. Car pools are coordinated by parent volunteers.
- Beginning September 1, 2015, the Schools’ main lot will be on the southeast corner of Granville Avenue and Kenmore Avenue.
- Additional spaces are available behind (west of) the corner brown-stone at 6200 N. Sheridan Road. Enter from Granville Avenue.
- An additional school parking lot is located at 6215 N. Kenmore Avenue, immediately west of Sheridan Road. Kenmore Avenue is one way going north from Granville Avenue.
- The Ismaili Center parking lot, located on the northeast corner of Broadway Avenue and Rosemont Avenue, is often a good option.Parking is free from 7:30 am to 4 pm. You must be out of the lot by 4 pm or risk being towed. If the gate is closed at the driveway, simply push it open.
- You may also park at Shoreline Towers Condominium, 6301 N. Sheridan Road. The fee is 1-4 hrs. = $6; 4-12 hrs. = $10; and 12-24 hrs. = $15. Shoreline Towers is located on the northeast corner of Sheridan Road and Rosemont Avenue. The parking garage is located beneath the building.
Click to enlarge.