Enter the Yearbook Cover Contest!
Make this year’s yearbook cover your own! The winner gets a fabulous prize
- We ask for only 1 entry per student
- This contest is open only to Middle School students
- Be 8.5” by 11” (copy/printer paper size)
- Use this year’s Goal 4 as the theme
- May contain (or not – they can be added later) the words:
- Sacred Heart Schools 2012-2013
- Goal 4 “The Building of Community as a Christian Value”
- Can be created using oils, acrylics, watercolors, colored pencils, pastels, marker, mixed media, collage/montage or computer-generated art.
- Have your name and grade on the back only
- Be submitted by you, as your own work (not as a group or with any others)
Deadline for submission to Dr. Sharp:
Thursday, November 14th
Congratulations to Mia Grahn A6 whose artwork was selected for the 2012-13 Yearbook Cover!
Yearbook Student Committee
Middle School students are eligible to participate in this committee which has responsibility for selecting the choice of ink and page colors, font types and back cover design as well as overseeing picture captioning. In October, students volunteer to join the Yearbook Committee. The committee meets biweekly during Middle School lunch period. Interested students should contact Sally Sharp.