Sacred Heart Schools is committed to welcoming, recruiting, admitting, educating and supporting children and families from a diversity of racial, ethnic, religious and economic backgrounds.
It is the policy of the Schools not to discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, ancestry or disability that is unrelated to the ability to enjoy the benefits of the Schools’ programs, facilities or services. All persons are encouraged to apply.
Students are selected for admission on the basis of multiple factors, including:
- The student's ability to enhance the school community by his/her presence
- The family's willingness to embrace the philosophy of Sacred Heart education as described in the Schools' mission statement and the Goals and Criteria of the Network of Sacred Heart Schools
- Social and behavioral maturity
- School records, test scores, and recommendations
- Admissions assessment and classroom visit
- Diversity and gender balance
- Affiliation with the Schools
- How the candidate compares to others applying for admission
In general, the Schools seek students of average to above average ability who can contribute to and benefit from Sacred Heart's preparatory program. In all cases, the Schools retain the right to determine, in their sole discretion, whether or not to select a student for admission.