The SHS Uniform Code is intended to set a standard of neat and appropriate dress for a school with high expectations where students should learn to present themselves responsibly. A correct uniform is required for attendance in school. It is the responsibility of parents to send their children to school dressed in a manner that complies with our uniform code.
For a complete version of the uniform guide, please consult the Student-Parent Handbook.
Keep the following guidelines in mind while shopping:
- Clothes must fit properly and be without rips, tears, or holes.
- Skirts and shorts must fall no more than 2 inches above the knee.
- Cargo pants/shorts (no exterior pockets) and "skinny" khakis are not allowed
- Black Watch plaid items are only available from Schoolbelles
- Sweaters may be monogrammed, but this is optional. Monograms must be:
- White, block capital letters
- High on the left side of the chest
Please use the form below for grade specific summer, winter and gym uniform details. At the end of the form, request a confirmation email to receive an email with this information.