The Annual Fund is the cornerstone of fundraising efforts at Sacred Heart Schools. Sacred Heart Schools relies on charitable gifts to the Annual Fund to meet operating expenses, compensate faculty, offer need-based tuition assistance, maintain our facilities and sustain a strong Catholic independent education program and preserve our beloved Sacred Heart traditions. Gifts go to work immediately, touching every aspect of school life. The foundation of giving at Sacred Heart Schools, your gift to the Annual Fund will benefit every child, every day, giving them the strong foundation of being known and loved, and an education that will inspire them to transform our communities and our world.
- What is the Annual Fund?
- How Are Annual Fund Gifts Used?
- How Much Should I Give?
- Why Not Just Increase Tuition?
- What is the Annual Fund Goal for 23-24?
- What Happens if SHS Does Not Reach the Annual Fund Goal?
- When Should I Make My Gift?
- How Can I Make My Gift?
- Who Coordinates the Annual Fund?
- Who Makes the Decision About How Gifts from the Annual Fund are Used?
- How Are Gifts Recognized?
- What is a Leadership Gift?
- Do Corporate Matching Gifts Count as Part of an Annual Fund Gift?
- Will My Gift Make a Difference?