Providing a remarkable education that both educates and builds character by joining tradition with innovation, timeless values with a modern, exemplary curriculum.
Sacred Heart is deeply committed to St. Madeleine Sophie Barat's founding vision of providing a transformative education that reveals God's love for each person. Our core values inspire our graduates and our entire community to be guided by faith, passionate about learning, committed to service and justice, engaged in building community, and dedicated to personal growth.
As a Catholic, independent school, we have:
- Undertaken in the past three years two intensive year-long self-studies in all areas of school life
- Been affirmed in our dedication to mission by the Society of the Sacred Heart
- Been re-accredited by the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
- Opened the first Sacred Heart-Sheridan Road preschool for 3- and 4-year-olds
- Undergone analysis by independent experts on campus safety, facilities planning, and governance
- Engaged and utilized independent research in the areas of enrollment and marketing
1. Mission: Emphasize the Sacred Heart mission as offering an education environment that is responsive to the needs of students and families in today's society.
2. Academic Excellence: Build upon our educational excellence by delivering an academic program that supports the social, emotional and intellectual development of students.
3. Enrollment: Maintain a stable demand for enrollment among families whose values and need match Sacred Heart's mission.
4. Diversity and Inclusion: Extend effort to build a community of shared values and diverse backgrounds.
5. Operational Strength and Fiscal Soundness: Ensure long-term impact of the Sacred Heart mission through continued financial strength and operational excellence.