Pre-Kindergarten and Junior Kindergarten
- What age groups does the preschool serve?
- Where is the preschool located?
- What are the facilities like?
- What is the preschool schedule?
- How many children will be enrolled?
- Does admission to preschool guarantee a place for my child in senior kindergarten?
- My family is already committed to another preschool, but we hope to join the Sacred Heart community when our child is ready for senior kindergarten. Will there still be room for us?
- Do any groups receive preference for preschool admission?
- What is Sacred Heart looking for when admitting new families?
- What will happen during my child's developmental assessment?
- Is tuition assistance available?
- When should I apply?
Senior Kindergarten-Grade 8
- How diverse is Sacred Heart's student and parent community?
- What is a Catholic, independent school?
- Where do your students attend high school?
- I understand that Sacred Heart recently added a preschool. My family is already committed to another preschool, but we hope to join Sacred Heart when our child is ready for senior kindergarten. Will there still be room for us?
- Do you accept new students into 8th grade?
- What do you look for when you assess applicants?
- How are grades factored into the admissions decision for older students?
- Who actually makes the admissions decision?
- Are siblings or legacies given preference for admission?