Each May, Middle School students are elected by their peers to serve as student leaders of the school. Both Hardey Prep and the Academy elect their own slate of officers. In addition, in the fall, each Middle School class elects one Hardey and one Academy representative to sit on Student Council, as well as fill any vacancy position in the council.
This group meets on a weekly to bi-weekly basis during the Middle School lunch period to plan programs, write policies and discuss student concerns. Student Council oversees school traditions like the Red and White Induction, school pep rallies, the Halloween parade and hotdog lunch entertainment.
Student Council 2019-20; Dates to Remember
- Monday, August 19th & Tuesday, August 20th @ 11am to 3pm - Student Council Retreat will be held in the Driehaus Center
- Tuesday, September 3rd @ 9:30am - New Student orientation/building tours
- Friday, September 6th: Officer Induction/Liturgy in the chapel
- Academy: 8:45am
- Hardey: 10:00am
- Friday, September 20th: Red/White Induction
- Mid-September (TBD): Mascot auditions
- Mid-September (TBD): Vacant Position Elections