We are excited to offer summer camp programs at Sacred Heart that will provide the perfect blend of academics, activities, summer sports and fun!
Location and Hours
- SK-8 Campus, 6250 N. Sheridan Rd.
- Weekdays from 8:30 am-3:30 pm, half-day option for preschool-aged children
- For all campers: optional early morning care from 7:30-8:30 am and optional extended-day care from 3:30-5 pm.
* Please note, the extended-day option is not available to half-day Little Hearts campers
Session 1: June 15 - June 26 (CANCELLED)
Session 2: June 29 - July 10 (CANCELLED)
Session 3: July 13 - July 24 (REMOTE ACTIVITIES ONLY)*
Session 4: July 27 - August 7 (REMOTE ACTIVITIES ONLY)*
Returning students will receive a credit on their Smart Tuition accounts and others will receive a check refund or credit back on their credit card. Please reach out to email@example.com for any questions related to refunds.
* On-campus activities during Sessions 3 and 4 are dependent on governmental regulations and restrictions.
- Weekly field trips
- Water play/beach each afternoon
- Specialized pull-out camp activities
Financial assistance is available. The deadline to apply for financial assistance is May 3; families will be notified of assistance on May 8.
* Please note there are no field trips or beach excursions for Little Hearts
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.