Every family. Every year. Please support the Annual Fund today.
New school year. New needs for Annual Fund support.
The Annual Fund is the foundation of giving at Sacred Heart Schools. Your contribution demonstrates your belief in our mission and traditions and supports everything great about Sacred Heart, from an exciting curriculum and the essential supplies it requires, to tuition assistance and campus safety. Guided by the vision of our foundress, St. Madeleine Sophie Barat, your gift will benefit every student, every day, giving children a strong foundation of learning and inspiration to transform our communities and our world.
Every gift is vital.
We value the participation of the entire Sacred Heart community in the Annual Fund, and strive for 100% participation from current families, Trustees, faculty and staff. Gifts to the Annual Fund make an immediate impact as 98 cents of every dollar goes to directly support the school.
One heart. One vision. All together.
Please make your gift today to ensure the children and families of Sacred Heart Schools have the necessary tools to be successful throughout the school year and beyond. Your gift will show that we are Cor Unum (One Heart).
- What is the Annual Fund?
- How are Annual Fund gifts used?
- Why not just increase tuition?
- What is the Annual Fund goal for 2019-20?
- What happens if the Schools don’t reach this goal?
- When should I make my gift?
- How can I make my gift?
- Who coordinates the Annual Fund?
- Who makes the decision about how gifts from the Annual Fund are used?
- How much should I give?
- How are gifts recognized?
- Do corporate matching gifts count as part of an Annual Fund gift?
- Will my gift make a difference?
- What is a leadership gift?