Alumni Supports Sheridan Road
As a graduate of Sacred Heart Schools, you share a unique bond with the 706 current students, as well as more than 5,000 alumni living in Chicago and around the world. Better than anyone, you know the impact of a Sacred Heart education and the life-long connections forged during students' formative years on Sheridan Road. Just as you benefited from the generosity of alumni when you were a student, we now ask you to consider an investment in the children who soon will become the next generation of Academy and Hardey graduates. The gift you received, give as a gift.
- provides scholarships for children from families with limited resources,
- makes it possible for teachers to pursue advanced degrees,
- maintains Sacred Heart's historic campus, and
- funds extracurricular programs, from arts to athletics to community service.
Young Alumni Participation
St. Madeleine Sophie assured her students that “Your example, even more than your words, will be an eloquent lesson to the world.” In the case of the Annual Fund, we might say your participation—even more than the size of your gift—is what matters. Your involvement will inspire others—and we’re convinced that’s what will make all the difference this year. So please give now. Gifts of any size will be appreciated, but here are some guidelines you might want to consider if you can’t quite decide how much you’d like to give.
- Classes of 2004-2015: please consider a gift of $10 a year for the first 10 years after your graduation.
- Classes of 2005 and older: after your 25th birthday, please consider a gift of $25 a year.
Thank you for making a difference for current and future SHS students. Your gift matters.
Click the drop menu below to view list of alumni donors.